Zapcharged’s mission is to accelerate the transition to sustainable transport from the front lines without compromising on convenience and reliability – because owning and charging an electric vehicle must be as easy and seamless an experience as it can be.
We’ve been serving drivers and troubleshooting charging stations day and night and know them better than anyone else. That’s why we’re able to make operating charging infrastructure easy.
Charge point operator services (CPO Services)
Zapcharged are able to offer flexible solutions to cover your CPO requirements, we can supply, install, maintain and manage your Charge Point units 24 hours a day seven days a week all year around.
Have you been supplied with Charge Points and no one is now looking after them for you?
This is where Zapcharged can help, we work with you to find the first class solution that works for your organisation.
Follow the steps below, to see how What Zapcharged can offer.
What is the On-Street Residential Charge point Scheme is and how can you claim for it?
The On-Street Residential Charge point Scheme is a government scheme for electric cars offered by the Office for Zero Emission Vehicles (OZEV).
- The scheme provides up to £6,500 towards a charge point.
- Available to local authorities to provide charging infrastructure to those who don’t have access to off-street parking.
- Local authorities must have explicit support of the relevant Highways Authority.
- Local authorities must prove existing demand in the area, or explain why they want to site a charge point on that street.
- Charge points must be located in residential areas that lack off-street parking, with pay-as-you-go/ad-hoc access and be able to provide data to OZEV for a period of 3 years.
- The scheme gives local authorities access to the £10m grant funding which can be used to part fund the procurement and installation of on-street electric vehicle charge point infrastructure.
- The Energy Saving Trust is managing the scheme and is there to offer support throughout.
- Residents can put in a request with their local authorities for on-street charge points.
- The funding available is for 75% of the capital costs of procuring and installing the charge point and an associated dedicated parking bay.
- The local authority must match fund 25% or find a partner to do so.